So you have decided to visit the great capital city of Moscow? We are glad to offer a lot of tours by local guides. What is special in our tours?
- We are a small family business; therefore, we do tours with a personal touch for the most affordable price.
- Our guides are knowledgeable and friendly locals, never boring and always ready to share lots of interesting facts aside from dates and names only.
- We make adventure tours where you can ride or even drive authentic UAZ military van that looks like it is still 1965…
- We can design the itinerary based on your requirements. We recommend to choose not only traditional but also some less popular sites as Yasnaya polyana (Tolstoy’s mansion), Borodino Battlefield or Kubinka, the biggest tank museum in the world.
- We have Moscow walking tour that is just for tips; ask for them at the Reception!
GET 10% DISCOUNT BY BOOKING OUR TOURS HERE
PROMO CODE: Comrade Hostel
How to spend several days in Moscow
We recommend spending the first day in Moscow center walking near the Red Square. There are a lot of museums, churches and other sightseeings for the whole day.
At the second and third days, we recommend to see less popular places with one of the Moscow guided tours. You may like visiting KGB headquarters, Victory Park, and even Secret Soviet bunker during BACK IN USSR tour. It’s worth it, because modern Russia inherited many features from USSR times. You may also like the minivan tour to see the main attractions despite of the weather.
If you have more than 3 days, we recommend visiting Golden Ring towns to explore real Russia and common life of ordinary people. Maybe you know, but there is a great difference between Moscow and all other Russia. It is not easy to understand life here when you are stuck in the traffic jam on your way to Kremlin with a coffee in your hand! Vladimir and Suzdal tour is a good option for a one-day trip.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE, BOOK TOURS ONLINE, BY PHONE OR AT THE RECEPTION TO BE SURE THAT WE KNOW ABOUT YOUR INTENTIONS!