So you have decided to visit the great capital city of Moscow? Great! How about having a guided tour?
Khmmm, are you tired of bus tours with limited access and visibility? Do you find the boring guides who wander the million-times-beaten tracks spouting numerous confusing and insignificant facts about Yuri-who-is-that-guy-Dolgoruky? You have come to the right place! We are sick of such old-schooled Russian tours, too.
Our Modern and Upbeat Travel Agency was created to replace the paradigm of package tours as the best «value for money». We are a small family business; therefore, we do rare and extraordinary tours with a highly personal touch at the most affordable prices. Check us out… see for yourself! With us you will discover places bus tours can never reach at a pace to suit you. Whatever your age, mobility and interests we will provide a wonderful insight into our Moscow heritage. Make your Russian holidays unforgettable and… Travel the real Russia!
What is special in our tours?
- We are a small family business; therefore, we do tours with a personal touch for the most affordable price (check by yourself!)
- Our goal is to show you real Russia, not just a beautiful picture for your Instagram (however, we love it, too)
- Our guides are knowledgeable and friendly locals, never boring and always ready to share lots of interesting facts aside from dates and names only…
- We make adventure tours where you can ride or even drive authentic UAZ military van that looks like it is still 1965…
- We have Moscow FREE tour that is just for subscription; ask for them at the Reception!
GET 10% DISCOUNT BY BOOKING OUR TOURS HERE
PROMO CODE: Comrade Hostel
How to spend several days in Moscow
We recommend spending the first day in Moscow center walking near the Red Square. There are a lot of museums, churches and other sightseeings for the whole day.
At the second and third days, we recommend to see less popular places with one of the Moscow guided tours. You may like visiting KGB headquarters, Victory Park, and even Secret Soviet bunker during BACK IN USSR tour. It’s worth it, because modern Russia inherited many features from USSR times. You may also like the minivan tour to see the main attractions despite of the weather.
If you have more than 3 days, we recommend visiting Golden Ring towns to explore real Russia and common life of ordinary people. Maybe you know, but there is a great difference between Moscow and all other Russia. It is not easy to understand life here when you are stuck in the traffic jam on your way to Kremlin with a coffee in your hand! Vladimir and Suzdal tour is a good option for a one-day trip.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE, BOOK TOURS ONLINE, BY PHONE OR AT THE RECEPTION TO BE SURE THAT WE KNOW ABOUT YOUR INTENTIONS!